Wednesday 27 March 2013

NEW TRAILER! - The Wolverine

Hugh Jackman is back as the face of the X-Men, Wolverine. This time he will be testing his immortality to the limits as he travels to Japan.
The X-Men franchise has always been solid in my opinion and contains what I think is the best of the Marvel films, X-Men: First Class, where Jackman himself makes one of my favorites cameo in film history.

The trailer looks solid enough, but I don't think it is attracting me enough to watch at the cinema. It seems one to buy on DVD instead. This is mainly because, the trailer had a feeling of just a decent superhero action film and nothing more.

If anyone would like me to review this film when it is released in cinemas, plead your case, and I hope you will change my mind about not going to see it on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment