Monday 25 March 2013

Review: Wrath Of The Titans

A decent film to watch, but not the most brilliant one to start my 2012 cinema viewing. At first, I thought it was just a bit better then the first one. But now I still prefer Clash. I’m always a suck for Greek mythology and I will give it a decent review. 

The CGI was the top point of this film which I was not expecting. I think everyone performed solidly apart from Rosamund Pike who played Andromeda, who seems to have been delivered completely wrong by the director and looked non-existent. Bill Nighy’s character was a bit of a weird one. Seeing how Liam Neeson’s character ended up made me interested to see how the third one would go (if it is made). 

It’s certainly able to make another one, and I hope someone can make a really good Greek mythology film as I still think the 1980’s version and others such as Jason And The Argonauts are still the best.


Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment