Monday 25 March 2013

Review Requests

I will be begin reviewing films. I am planning to review the films I have seen in the cinema this year, but I am happy to review any films that people request. It doesn't matter if I have seen it before or not, I am happy to give my opinion of the movie.
Also your requests don't have to be about a certain movie. It could about a particular genre, actor/actress, moment in film history or anything else related to the movies.

I hope you can put me to the test.

2 comments:

  1. Hey great idea for a blog.

    In your opinion what would be you top 10 car related movies? Do you go for a classic such as Bullet, a Tom cruise cheesy such as Days of Thunder or an all-rounder like Gone in 60 Seconds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen Bullet or Days Of Thunder but heard of both of them. I like Gone In 60 Seconds. It's a solid movie that will always entertain you. Will have a look at what is my top 10 car related movies. Check out soon for a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete